Animal Crossing: New Horizons new villagers added to Pocket Camp early
New villagers head to Animal Crossing: New Horizons as part of the November 5 update were introduced early… in the mobile spin-off Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
The eight new villagers, including fan favorites Sasha, Ione and Shino, are all introduced to the Animal Crossing mobile game, while Animal Crossing: New Horizons players still have to wait a week before the Animal Crossing update 2.0 versions.
In New Horizons, players will have to get their hands on the elusive future Animal Crossing Series 5 Amiibo Cards to invite new villagers to their island – which will also be released on November 5.
Announced via the PocketCamp Twitter accounteach of the 8 villagers received their own intro which includes a high quality picture of each new resident, their birthday, and a short biography of each.
Let’s meet the remaining animals, then you can warmly welcome all eight of them to camp! pic.twitter.com/PbwX8KArQLOctober 28, 2021
New villagers include:
- Ione – a celestial squirrel whose tail looks like a starry sky
- quinn – the coolest eagle that has ever graced our islands
- Cephalobot – a robotic octopus x hybrid (similar to Ribbot)
- marlo – a hamster that releases Marlon Brando in the vibrations of the Godfather
- Sasha – a super cute but lazy rabbit villager
- shino – a stylish deer villager that sports a white and red color scheme
- Petri – a scientist mouse wearing a lab coat
- tiansheng – a monkey villager based on a Chinese mythical creature
If you don’t keep up to date with the latest happenings on the island, there’s plenty to catch up on. The biggest update Animal Crossing: New Horizons fans have had since the game launched in March 2020 will also be the “last major free content update” as announced at the last Direct Animal Crossing a few weeks ago.
There’s far too much new to reveal in this story, however, the main talking points for Update 2.0 include: Brewster and his cafe return to Animal Crossing: New Horizons, farming and cooking come into the gameand the first paid DLC for New Horizons: Happy Home Paradise – which can be purchased individually or as part of the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion.
To get even more excited for the next update, find out why two Animal Crossing: New Horizons DLCs are amazing for fans and interesting for its future.