Huawei Mate Xs 2, P50 Pocket and Mate X2 dominate the Chinese market
According to Shanghai Securities News, Huawei recently held a media briefing on its innovative flagship foldable technology. The company seeks to unveil the story behind the innovative technology of the next-generation foldable flagship, Huawei MateXs 2. Through the R&D team’s extensive research in the fields of industrial design, material science, experience interactive and fast battery life. , Huawei Mate Xs 2 has made breakthroughs in ultra-thin, ultra-thin and ultra-reliable.
Third-party data shows that in May, Huawei completely dominates the Chinese foldable smartphone market. The top three foldable smartphones in China in terms of sales are Huawei Mate Xs 2, Huawei P50 Pocket, as well as Huawei Mate X2.
According to reports, Huawei’s next-generation foldable flagship, the Huawei Mate Xs 2, was released in April. This smartphone weighs 255g, which is pretty decent considering it’s a foldable smartphone. It is the lightest large-screen foldable mobile phone in the industry today. It’s usthe light and thickness are also close to that of ordinary candy bar phones; fitted with twin-rotor eagle wings. The screen flatness is 70% better than the Mate Xs and the drop resistance is 2.5 times better. In addition, the impact resistance is 2.8 times better and the extrusion resistance is 1.4 times better than the previous generation.
In the communication meeting, Huawei claims that the Huawei Mate Xs 2 achieves breakthroughs in three aspects: lightness, thinness, flatness and reliability. These capabilities come from Huawei’s “Super Materials Laboratory”. The laboratory has a complete production line, including 9 kinds of production equipment and 12 kinds of monitoring equipment. The laboratory also covers a total area of 1,000 square meters. However, this production line is not for mass production, it is only for material research.
Specifications of the HUAWEI Mate Xs 2
- 6.5-inch 120Hz OLED display (2480×1176 pixels) when folded, 7.8-inch 120Hz OLED display (2480×2200 pixels) when unfolded, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 4G 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 storage, memory expandable up to 256GB with NM card
- Harmony OS 2
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 13MP ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 3x optical zoom, 30x digital zoom, OIS
- 10.7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Two speakers
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.5 (139.3 unfolded) x 5.4-11.1mm; Weight: 255g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (dual band L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 4600mAh battery (4880mAh in Collector’s Edition) with 66W fast charging